The Exhibition offers exhibitors the tools to get the maximum benefits by:
- promoting their image to more than 75,000 visitors, aged between 16 and 35 years old, thanks to captivating activities (questionnaires, focuses,…);
- propose work orientation and training initiatives, highlighting topics such as soft skills, curriculum development, new contractual forms, work abroad, entrepreneurial opportunities and the skills needed to start a business and learning at work;
- present training and updating activities to teachers and school managers;
- promote international mobility projects, school-work alternation and school tourism;
- to recruit young people who are approaching the world of work for the first time and adults seeking work re-qualification;
- gaining visibility through the sponsorship of the common areas of JOB&Orienta.