Registrations are open for the 29th edition of JOB&Orienta, the most renowned national convention exhibit dedicated to the world of vocational orientation, education, training and careers, which will take place on 28, 29 and 30 November 2019 in Verona. Like every year, all Exhibitors registering by June 30 will benefit from exclusively reduced registration fees.
Thanks to its consolidated structure, the event, which saw the participation of more than 75.000 visitors in 2018, is accredited as privileged showcase, which presents to students, teachers, families and young people many education paths, school tourism and School-Work Alternation projects and opportunities of job placement in Italy and abroad.
Schools, academies, universities, training agencies, institutions, tour operators, travel agencies, employment centres, trading associations, companies and much more will have the possibility to present their entity to JOB&Orienta’s visitors through an exhibition space that is customizable and adjustable basing on the necessities of the Exhibitors.
JOB&Orienta’s Exhibitors will have the opportunity to:
- Introduce their activity to the more than 75.000 visitors between 16 and 35 years old;
- Propose job orientation and training initiatives, particularly focusing on topics such as soft skills, CV writing, new typologies of contracts, careers abroad, learning a job, entrepreneurial opportunities and the necessary competence to start a business;
- Present training and updating activities to teachers and school managers;
- Promote projects of international mobility, School-Work Alternation and school tourism;
- Recruit young people approaching the world of work for the first time and adults in search of retraining opportunities;
- Gain visibility through the sponsorship of JOB&Orienta’s sections.
All registrations submitted by June 30 2019 will benefit from an exclusive 15% reduction of the registration fees.
For further information, you may contact Layx S.r.l.: 049/8726599 – email@example.com