This year’s edition of JOB&Orienta will introduce some important news within the Orange Route – Education and School: near the MIUR’s big area, visitors, exhibitors, teachers and students will find an entire space dedicated to institutions and companies for the training of teachers and principals. This area will host specially made stands and a “Saletta Docenti” set up for training and updating activities addressing a number of issues of interest in this field, such as school-work alternation or the use of the latest technology in teaching.
Many teachers visit JOB&Orienta every year, looking for school-related novelties, updates and information: the new area within the Orange Route can offer them a chance to improve their experience with moments of training and updating that will surely enhance their personal and professional skills.
So, being present and having a stand inside the teachers’ training area will allow to:
- Introduce teachers and principals to trading and updating activities concerning several crucial issues (such as school-work alternation, new technology applies to teaching, etc.)
- Propose firsthand training experiences thanks to one-hour workshops and seminars inside the Teachers’ Room.
- Introduce all courses and activities to teachers and principals visiting your own stand
- Present your reality to all 72’000 visitors of JOB&Orienta.
- Start new relationships, promote cooperation and pave the way to future partnerships with other exhibitors present at the Fair.
For more info, please contact:
tel. +39 049.8726599